Destiny Hospice & Palliative Care is very proud of the talented and dedicated people we have assembled to serve you.
Destiny Hospice & Palliative Care has nurses, physical occupation and speech therapists, Social workers, and Certified Home Health Aides, to assist patients and families in health care in the home setting. We work directly with the patient’s Doctor to implement any orders that the doctor feels would benefit the patient. Our goal is to teach patients and families in the management of any illness the patient may have, such as congestive heart failure, diabetes, emphysema, cardiac disease, and cancer diagnosis. We administer wound care and intravenous medications. We often are able to teach members how to administer the care needed for their loved one. It is our goal to assist the patient and family in learning how to care for the family member, keep the patient out of the hospital and improve their health status.
- To provide all levels of home care service in collaboration with physicians, thus allowing clients to remain in their own homes.
- To provide a broad base of services with client demand governing the scope, allowing clients to be involved in establishing, implementing, and evaluating services.
- Enable our patients to remain in their homes as long as possible by providing quality nursing and therapy care in collaboration with the physician.
- To assist clients in using all restorative methods, tools, and procedures to return to their normal pattern of living as quickly as possible.
- To develop a relationship with referral sources to effectively meet our client’s home care needs.
- Being an advocate between our patients and families for available community resources and assist them with coping better and understanding their needs and problems.
- To provide services with dignity and care.