RN/ Case Manager Hospice (South Area) – Rancho Mirage, CA
Destiny Home Health Agency Inc.
RN/ Case Manager Hospice (South Area)
- Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- Destiny Home Health Agency Inc.
|Benefits Offered||medical, Vision, Dental|
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Home Health team in the Desert/ Rancho Mirage areas! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields preferred
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
About Destiny Home Health Agency Inc.:
Destiny Home Health Agency is an intermittent skilled care provided by licensed nurses, home health aide, therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), and social workers. This care is provided under the supervision of a qualified physician. Destiny home health agency also provides care for anybody who is 18 years or older, and who is eligible for skilled nursing or rehabilitative service that are intermittent, periodic, or a specified length of time directed by a Physician.
RN/ LVN- visiting nurse – Corona, CA
Destiny Home Health & Hospice
RN/ LVN- visiting nurse
- Corona, CA 92879
- Destiny Home Health & Hospice
Field Nurse, RN/ LVN – HOME HEALTH AGENCY, INC
If you enjoy the freedom of planning your day, the independence from direct hospital supervision and the satisfaction of direct patient care, then join our team at Destiny Home Health Agency, Inc. We have an opening for a professional field position to develop care plans, make assessments and participate in the clinical supervision of LVN’s and Home Health Aides and case coordination. We also need LVN’s!
Your patients will primarily be located in the Riverside and Corona area
- Responsible to complete all documentation timely and within agency policies; including computerized patient charts, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to develop, implement, evaluate/revise client Plan of Care.
- Accurately collects required data as part of the assessment at Start of Care (SOC), Resumption of Care (ROC), transfer, discharge, when there is a significant change in the patient’s condition.
- Case manages assigned patients ensuring continuity of care and efficient and effective utilization of resources to ensure desired outcomes are met.
- Comply with agency policy regarding productivity.
- Participate in INTERDISCIPLINARY CARE MEETINGS, Staff Meetings and Inservices.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of documentation.
- Obtain doctors orders
- Updates information and facilitate physician intervention as appropriate.
- Reconcile medications every visit and notify physician of any adverse reactions.
- Actively participates in quality improvement, in-services and other activities as requested or required.
- Supervises LVNs and CHHAs. Ensures a current CHHA plan of care is on record and available to the CHHA.
Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of one year RN experience.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Hospice Experience required.
- Current Registered Nursing license in the State of California
- Current CA driver’s license.
- CPR required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., to ensure patient safety in the home.
About Destiny Home Health & Hospice:
The Destiny Home Health and Hospice Team is comprised of physicians and our caring and compassionate staff members who provide support to patient and loved ones around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our hospice team includes a Medical Director who will consult with your physician to manage pain and symptoms and make house calls as needed, nurses that assess and manage your pain and provide overall care, home health aides that help with personal care and lighten the burden of caregivers by helping with light household chores, social workers that counsel, provide emotional support and help with financial and planning issues, Chaplains who offer pastoral care, addressing the spiritual concerns of patient and loved one, volunteers who are specially trained are available to offer companionship, emotional support, and assist patient and family when needed most and bereavement Support for loved ones continues for 12 months or longer after the patient has passed on.
Social Worker (South Area)
Destiny Home Health Agency Inc.
Social Worker (South Area)
Job description includes:
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients and families/caregivers related to the patient’s terminal illness and environment and communicates findings to the registered nurse and other members of the interdisciplinary group. Provides an assessment in the patient’s identified residence and assistance when this is not safe and another plan is required.
- Carries out social evaluations and plans intervention based on evaluation findings. Counsels patient and family/caregivers as needed in relationship to stress, and other identified coping difficulties.
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social work.
- Provides information and referral services for organization patients and families/caregivers regarding practical and environmental needs.
- Provides information to patients and families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Serves as liaison between patients and families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with organization personnel to support patient care.
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private agencies as resources for patient and personnel.
- Participates in the development of the individualized plan of care and attends regularly scheduled interdisciplinary group meetings.
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to health problems and death/dying issues.
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
- Other duties as delegated by the Clinical Supervisor/Nursing Supervisor.
- A graduate of a bachelor’s program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Meets personnel qualifications stated in §418.114(b)(3).
- Minimum of one year’s experience in health care, hospice experience preferred. Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying.
- Experience in a hospice care preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR Certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
Position Applied: x